100% full Not resolved
1.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance

I purchased a pair of Oakley Chamfer 2 eyeglass frames for $107.35 and sent them to 39dollarglasses.com to have lenses fitted and installed. I placed the lens order for $54.90 and mailed them in USPS Priority Mail. I called 6 days later to check on the status and the representative said he they never received them. I checked the tracking and it was confirmed that they were received. The representative proceeded to look for them and finally they were located. This leads me to believe if I hadn't called to follow-up they would have never been processed.

I finally received the glasses back and inspected them upon arrival. I found three separate cracks in the upper right portion of the frames. This was from incorrect measurement and fitting of the lenses, causing the structural integrity to be compromised and crack.

I called 39dollarglasses.com on March 16, 2016 to inform them of the situation. The initial representative, Venessa, explained to me that nothing could be done other then sending the lenses back and fitting them on one of there cheap frames. This would essentially leave me with a broken pair of Oakley frames that I spent over $100 on. She then explained that this was company policy and they weren't responsible for frames that they damaged. I asked to speak with a manager and David came on the phone. He basically gave me the same unreasonable answer with no resolve.

The business model this company has in place is unethical and simply should be illegal. You wouldn't bring your vehicle into a mechanic to have upgrades put on it only to have it returned in a damaged condition. The mechanic would be responsible for the damage as should this 39dollarglasses.com for the frames they broke.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY! READ THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ONLINE.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $107. This person is overall dissatisfied with 39dollarglasses and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about oakley chamfer eyeglasses at 39dollarglasses was quality of service and product Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies LensCrafters or Americas Best Contacts Eyeglasses that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about 39dollarglasses.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Eye and Ear Care category for more informed decision or compare 39dollarglasses to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 39dollarglasses?

Comments